Artistry in Glass is extending its massive customer appreciation and inventory-reduction sale through the hot months of July & August. Choose from stylish crystal and glassware, functional barware, stained glass panels, and lampshades, Mid-century Roseville pottery, shelf support brackets, and accessories, sheets of antique stained glass, beveled glass, tools, and more. All items are at least 50% off – shop early to avoid disappointment.
Crystal vases, bowls, paperweights, giftware
Fine crystal and glassware are at least 50% off with custom engraving available for the holidays.
Roseville pottery on sale
A great selection of classic Roseville pottery from the 1930s and 40s will complete your Mid-Century decor. All vases are at least 75% off the list prices. Shop now to avoid disappointment.
Come in to see more classic Roseville from Zanesville OH!
High-quality glasses, champagne flutes, double old-fashioned and beer mugs – all at rock-bottom prices.
Stained glass hanging panels
Add jewelry to your home with a unique stained glass panel from Artistry in Glass. Southwestern and eclectic designs are available in various sizes.
Celebrate your love of the Grand Canyon State and spot the mighty Colorado river (cutting through 1.7 billion-year-old Vishnu schist) in this copper-foiled tour-de-force.
Funky mirror and guitar
Numerous special decorative items including our classic torso-shaped mirrors and our famous Stratocaster guitar fashioned from 3/4″ thick glass.
Stained glass sheets
Large selection of stained glass in full and partial sheets – available at below wholesale prices for the frugal hobbyist.
Stained glass pieces for mosaics
Our stained glass fragments are remnants of 36 years of art glass manufacture – great selection at only 25% of similar products on Amazon – see below to compare.
Glass mosaics pieces, assorted colors, and shapes, sold on Amazon by the kilogram (about 35 ounces)
Surplus glass tools are also on sale!
Ask about our laser engraver
Large selection of clear bevels
Boxes of standard-size beveled rectangles, diamonds, and circles + decorative beveled clusters. All are on sale at greater than 1/2 the wholesale price.
Shelf brackets and supports
Large selection of high-quality shelf supports for glass shelving — all at virtually giveaway prices.
Artistry in Glass is a shelf-support expert – come in for free advice. Discounted glass shelves are also available.
Useful products for glass cleaning
In our nearly 40 year’s experience in the glass business, we have identified two indispensable products for the removal of cloudiness in glass or crystal. First: study this post to figure out if the cloudiness is caused by hard water stains or by permanent etching. Then, choose from our recommended products below:
Water spot remover
Do not waste your time with vinegar, CLR, acetone, oven cleaner, rubbing alcohol, or other wacky household remedies – for hard water stains – use this guaranteed professional water-stain remover:
Polish for cloudy glass
For permanently etched, crystal or glass, don’t waste time with rice or baking soda – the solution is to polish with cerium oxide on a felt or foam pad. We recommend this kit (available on Amazon):
Don’t forget to bring in your treasured collectibles for skillful repair from the experts at Artistry in Glass
Artistry in Glass is your source for antique repair in Tucson
Check out this amazing selection of informative articles:-
- Where can I get antiques repaired?
- Are broken antiques worth fixing?
- How to fix a broken picture frame
- How to repair a broken china plate
- How to repair a broken china teapot
- How to fix a broken marble slab
- How to repair a broken china coffee mug
- How to repair a 2000-year-old sculpture
- All about repairing stained-glass lampshades
- How to care for your stained glass skylight
- How to repair Dalle de Verre
- Is stained glass worth repairing?
- To repair or toss out?
- Tucson crystal & china repair a division of Artistry in Glass
- What to do with broken antiques
- Is lead crystal dangerous?
- Repairing an antique Mexican statue
- Repairing religious statues
- The history of Swarovski crystal figurines
- How to find the value of a Swarovski Crystal figurine
- Have Swarovski crystal figurines lost value since 2009?
- How to collect Swarovski annual ornaments
- How to display Swarovski crystal figurines
- How to authenticate a Swarovski crystal figurine
- How to display Swarovski annual ornaments
- How to clean Swarovski crystal figurines
- How to repair a Swarovski crystal mouse
- How to repair a Swarovski annual ornament
- How to repair a Swarovski crystal train set
- Fixing broken wine glass stems
- How to clean cloudy glasses
- Why do wine glasses have stems?
- Swarovski Crystal Figurines
- How to repair a chip in a wine glass
- How to fix a scratched glass tabletop
- How to replace a broken patio tabletop