We are open with a safe, clean shop. Our staff are wearing masks and practicing strict social distancing.
2618 E Fort Lowell Tucson AZ 85716
Mon-Thu 9.30 – 5.00
Friday 9.30 – 4.00
Questions? Send us an email
Conveniently located opposite Winterhaven in Mid-Town Tucson
Visit our Spectacular Social Media Pages
Artistry in Glass is your source for antique repair in Tucson
Check out this amazing selection of informative articles:-
- How to fix a broken picture frame
- How to repair a broken china plate
- How to repair a broken china teapot
- How to fix a broken marble slab
- How to repair a broken china coffee mug
- How to repair a 2000-year-old sculpture
- All about repairing stained-glass lampshades
- How to care for your stained glass skylight
- Is stained glass worth repairing?
- To repair or toss out?
- Tucson crystal & china repair a division of Artistry in Glass
- What to do with broken antiques
- Is lead crystal dangerous?
- Repairing an antique Mexican statue